A sophisticated and distinctive blouse, ideal to stroll the city at summer or to wear at the beach as a sunsuit. The personality detail is in the fringes, moving along with an effortless elegance.
The shirt is made in kikoi, the Tanzanian traditional fabric. An intertwining of over 3000 threads, hand dyed and hand-woven in one of the last artisanal workshops in Dar es Salaam. Wear it as you like it, with the love deserved by a piece that required so much time and care to be made.
Designed in Italy and made with passion in Tanzania by Issiaka. Kikoi fabric created by Mama Kishimbo and Cracode.
Choose it in the version with a strawberry-colored background and green checks, sophisticated and summery.
- No zipper, no buttons
- The pattern was designed by Endelea innovating themes and styles of the traditional Tanzanian kikoi
- Composition: 100% cotton, hand colored and woven
Since it takes a long time to produce kikoi, quantities are limited and restocking is slow. Enjoy the items now that they are available!
- S: Chest: 112 cm, Sleeves: 30 cm, Length: 51 cm, all fringes are 10 cm
- M: Chest: 120 cm, Sleeves: 32 cm, Length: 52,5 cm, all fringes are 10 cm
- L: Chest: 124 cm, Sleeves: 33 cm, Length: 53,5 cm, all fringes are 10 cm
Valentina is 1,70 m tall and is wearing size S.
Hand or machine wash: we recommend gentle cycle at 30°C. Always make sure to wash your Endelea kikoi separate from other colors. Do not bleach. Iron at medium heat and eventually use a comb to untangle the fringes.