Stand out from the crowd with our quilted jacket in wax fabric. There is only one word for this warm and voluminous jacket: WOW! Made with the most sophisticated prints from our new collection and inspired by the Nineties. The oversize setting and dropped shoulders make it a truly versatile garment, perfect to wear both with jeans or a pleated skirt. The quilted jacket is double-sided: simply chic on one side and with bold construct outlines for an even bolder look on the other.
Designed and made with passion in Italy by Gabriela from the social tailoring Fiori all'Occhiello.
Get it now in our Loofah Love + Sandalwood patterns, between ripe fruits with autumn colors on one side and the resinous scent of sandalwood on the other.
- Snap silvery buttons
- Two pockets on both sides
- Medium weight, perfect for mid-seasons (150 gr)
- Composition: 100% cotton padded with fibers obtained from the recycling of PET bottles
Hurry up! The items available are not so many and it’s not easy for us to restock them. Quantities are limited because we buy exclusively from small retailers in Dar es Salaam: wax fabrics travel across Africa from one country to another and sometimes they run out of stock very fast.
- S: Chest 112 cm, Sleeves (from collar) 77 cm, Length 64 cm
- M: Chest 120 cm, Sleeves (from collar) 78,5 cm, Length 66 cm
- L: Chest 126 cm, Sleeves (from collar) 80 cm, Length 68 cm
Nathaly is 176 cm tall and is wearing size M.
Dry clean or machine wash: we recommend gentle cycle at 30°C. Always make sure to wash your Endelea separate from white and light colors.Do not bleach. Tumble dry and iron at medium heat.