The wrap skirt with a boho mood is made in kikoi and combines a rough and natural look with whimsical fringes touching the ground, accompanying the wearer's steps like a train. It closes on the front with four buttons, while the back falls perfectly thanks to the pleats.
The skirt is made in kikoi, the Tanzanian traditional fabric. An intertwining of over 3000 threads, hand dyed and hand-woven in one of the last artisanal workshops in Dar es Salaam. Wear it as you like it, with the love deserved by a piece that required so much time and care to be made.
Designed in Italy and made with passion in Tanzania by Rose and Anitha. Kikoi fabric created by Mama Kishimbo and Cracode.
Choose it in the brown version that reminds of the earth-tones of Africa, paired with a traditional blue, yellow and white pattern.
- Four buttons on the waist to wrap the skirt
- pleats on the back Fringes touching the ground
- The pattern was designed by Endelea innovating themes and styles of the traditional Tanzanian kikoi
- Composition: 100% cotton, hand colored and woven
Since it takes a long time to produce kikoi, quantities are limited and restocking is slow. Enjoy the items now that they are available!
- S: Waist 68 cm, Length 88 cm
- M: Waist 73 cm, Length 90 cm
- L: Waist 80 cm, Length 90 cm
Patricia is 1,75 m tall and is wearing size S.
Hand or machine wash: we recommend gentle cycle at 30°C. Always make sure to wash your Endelea kikoi separate from other colors. Do not bleach. Iron at medium heat and eventually use a comb to untangle the fringes.