The quilted jacket in wax fabric is one of our most beloved pieces. Featuring a contemporary and elegant oversized fit, it is truly versatile, perfect to wear both with jeans or structured trousers – and above all, for a street-style look pair it with the matching mini skirt and scarf.
The jacket is double-sided, with a contrasting wax piping on one side that is coordinated on the other. The diamond-shaped quilting gives a nice volume to the jacket while the sustainable padding is soft and warm, suitable for the winter season.
Designed in Italy and made with passion in Alessia's workshop in Milan.
Get it now in our Urban Myth + Pink Storm version, with contemporary archaeology on one side and bright acacia leaves on the other.
- 2-in-1 style: the jacket is reversible so you can use it on both sides
- Snap golden buttons
- Two pockets, one one both sides
- V neck
- Heavy weight (250 g)
- Composition: 100% cotton padded with fibers obtained from the recycling of PET bottles
Hurry up! Don’t miss out on your chance to get this item. Quantities are limited and it’s not easy for us to restock them as the fabrics are bought directly from small retailers in Dar es Salaam and they travel across Africa from one country to another, so stock cannot be guaranteed.
- S: Chest 112 cm, Sleeves (from collar) 63 cm, Length 62 cm
- M: Chest 118 cm, Sleeves (from collar) 64 cm, Length 64 cm
- L: Chest 124 cm, Sleeves (from collar) 65 cm, Length 66 cm
Caterina is 1,77 m tall and is wearing size S.
Dry clean or machine wash: we recommend a gentle cycle at 30°C. Always make sure to wash your Endelea separately from white and light colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry and iron at medium heat.